6 Quirky things about you.
- Rules: Thank the person who tagged you and mention these rules on your blog.
- Tell 6 UNSPECTACULAR Quirks about yourself and tag 6 fellow bloggers.
- I have had 5 kids and only one epidural. NOT by my choice. Allie and Emma were born in Montana and they didn't do epidurals at that hospital. Jackson we got to the hospital to late. Reuben the anetheologist didn't make it in time. Nora was the winner we knew it was the last chance so they gave me the epidural almost before I was in pain!!
- I hate the dark. If I have to go outside and I am alone I will run. If someone is around I have to control myself and do a brisk walk. The light is soooo much better.
- I pride myself in being able to do little girls hair but can't comb my boys hair to save my life! Lloyd often re-combs the boys hair after my attempt. :0
- I can't stand having my fingernails painted (other than clear polish) but love having my toe nails painted.
- I love to be barefoot. Thus in the summer I spend hours using a pumice stone on my feet so they don't crack and hurt.
- I have to be on time. Lloyd always jokes that if I am not 5 minutes early then I'm late.
No comments:
Post a Comment