Emma's very special day was last Saturday. She was able to be baptized by her dad.
Ms. Schroeder is Emma's school teacher. She said she felt honored to be invited to such a special day.
Even the boys made it through the day. Thank-you to all the friends who came to be our family. I know family would have loved to have been here if it would have been possible.
4 comments:
I totally love the new picts of EVERYONE!!! So great of all of you. Congrats Emma!!! So sadd we were not able to make it. Crazy Saturdays! You would think now that Summer is over weekends would be easier, but not true, they just seem crazier. See ya in the morning :)
Beautiful new pics, Em! You guys all look lovely together! And I haven't seen the glasses before....you look awesome! And Emma looks very happy. I'm going to call you tomorrow, ok?
Ahhh Emma is eight! Tell her congratulations for me! I wish I could have been there... I still need to send her a letter back! I'll do that this weekend. I love my fall break! I love the pics by the way. You all look great! Allie looks so old! I love the hair cut. By the way, Mike and I have started a blog.. I only have about two posts on it... hehe oh well. It is duthries@blogspot.com if you wanna check it out.
oops- i KNOW that Nora is too big for the onesie... i meant to take it out before i sent the quilt... just keep it till next summer and re-gift it... love you guys!!
Post a Comment