Monday, October 13, 2008
Wow!!
So, today as I was taking a nap and my phone kept ringing and I didn't answer. When I get up I have a message from a friend who moved a couple year ago. I love hearing from friends. Another message is from our asthma/immunology doctor for Reuben. I just saw him last week and Reuben had a great visit. I call him back, he left for a satellite office. He calls me back within a few minutes. What does he want?? He just wanted to know if I was okay and if Lloyd was okay. He wanted to let me know he knows we are good parents who want the best for our kids. The media will do there thing but it doesn't change his opinion of us. If either Lloyd or I need to talk to please call or come in because he would like to do whatever he can to help us. Finally, he will call back in a couple months to check on us. WOW!! There really are great people out there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment