
After 13 years of living without a piano I could take it no longer.
I have been patient, (at least I think so) but I reached my end.
We have welcomed a little Wurlitzer spinet into our lives.
She is a beauty. She isn't exactly young,
she does come with great experience.
Where does the piano fit in our home?
It is a tight squeeze but well worth it.
Below are pictures of our home office,
family room, living room, entertainment area,
wrestling arena, home gym and now
music room.
I have been patient, (at least I think so) but I reached my end.
We have welcomed a little Wurlitzer spinet into our lives.
She is a beauty. She isn't exactly young,
she does come with great experience.
Where does the piano fit in our home?
It is a tight squeeze but well worth it.
Below are pictures of our home office,
family room, living room, entertainment area,
wrestling arena, home gym and now
music room.


4 comments:
How lovely! I'm so happy for you!
How exciting, I am a little jealous I must admit. I was just telling my husband last week that I feel like I am losing my talent, I need a piano to keep it up. Maybe someday!
Yay! What fun for you. P.S. I think older ones are best. :0)
I'm am so excited for you! I'll bet little Miss Emma is probably just as excited! Congrats on your new addition.
Post a Comment