Last night while Lloyd and I cuddled on the couch
a mouse scampered from the kitchen to the entertainment center.
Emily: "Get the mouse Lloyd."
Lloyd: "I don't have a weapon."
Emily: "I don't know get it."
Lloyd: "I'll stand on this side on the entertainment center,
you go get something to catch the mouse."
Emily: armed with bowl in hand "OK ready."
Lloyd moves entertainment center.
Mouse runs away from both Lloyd and Emily.
Emily jumps.
Emily screams.
Emily throws bowl in general mouse direction.
Emily stands on chair.
Lloyd laughs, and laughs, and laughs.
Lloyd goes to get mouse trap.
I guess we could have gotten the mouse trap first
but we have a need for adventure at our house!!
a mouse scampered from the kitchen to the entertainment center.
Emily: "Get the mouse Lloyd."
Lloyd: "I don't have a weapon."
Emily: "I don't know get it."
Lloyd: "I'll stand on this side on the entertainment center,
you go get something to catch the mouse."
Emily: armed with bowl in hand "OK ready."
Lloyd moves entertainment center.
Mouse runs away from both Lloyd and Emily.
Emily jumps.
Emily screams.
Emily throws bowl in general mouse direction.
Emily stands on chair.
Lloyd laughs, and laughs, and laughs.
Lloyd goes to get mouse trap.
I guess we could have gotten the mouse trap first
but we have a need for adventure at our house!!
2 comments:
Well I think the only thing that could have made this adventure more exciting, is you wearing a superman cape! Doesn't Jackson have one of those??! :)
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! That was classic - picturing you screaming, Lloyd laughing, and the mouse running away!
Post a Comment