I'm so excited to be back in school Not so excited about the mugshot 2 classes this semester First class was last night So, so soooooo much fun Life is GOOOD!!
that is awesome about the class, i'm glad that you liked it...and you have to admit you have cute hair, so what's not to love...well, ok, there probably will be quizzes and homework but hey...those are going to be great too
I also love the photo! And the haircut is really great! Hope you continue to enjoy your classes...Someday, if, I ever decide what I want to be when I grow up...I'll go back to school too =) Michele
9 comments:
that is awesome about the class, i'm glad that you liked it...and you have to admit you have cute hair, so what's not to love...well, ok, there probably will be quizzes and homework but hey...those are going to be great too
Congrats! What classes are you taking? By the way, the mug shot looks pretty good :)
I'm excited for you...
Wow, Em! I had no idea you were going back to school. I'm so jealous! Congratulations! And seriously, you look beautiful. I LOVE your haircut. :)
Good for you Emily! I would love to get my masters in library science someday. What classes are you taking!
Congrats and well wishes. Enjoy your Learning!
I'm with the other commentors - that isn't a mug shot! So glad you had fun with the class. Good luck with the rest of the term.
I also love the photo! And the haircut is really great! Hope you continue to enjoy your classes...Someday, if, I ever decide what I want to be when I grow up...I'll go back to school too =)
Michele
Oh hurray, I am so excited for you! So what are you taking?? Super cute hair, LOVE IT! C-you soon!
Post a Comment