today, I went to church...
today, I made bread...
today, I ate food...
today, I've held my husbands hand...
today, I held my kiddos close...
today, I smiled...
today, I laughed...
today, my phone didn't ring...
today, was calm...
today, was peaceful...
today, I played the piano...
today, I listened and heard...
today, I had my husband by my side...
today, only tears of joy...
tonight, I will still have my husband by my side...
tonight, I will sleep...
tonight, I will be so thankful it is a year later...
today, I made bread...
today, I ate food...
today, I've held my husbands hand...
today, I held my kiddos close...
today, I smiled...
today, I laughed...
today, my phone didn't ring...
today, was calm...
today, was peaceful...
today, I played the piano...
today, I listened and heard...
today, I had my husband by my side...
today, only tears of joy...
tonight, I will still have my husband by my side...
tonight, I will sleep...
tonight, I will be so thankful it is a year later...
6 comments:
and today according to my H, her teachers were: Bro H, Bro B and your N...
oh and happy 12 years!!!
Yay!!!! And FYI we just used your stroller on a walk today! Still going strong.
I'm so happy it's a year later too. :) Congratulations on making it through this insane year. May you NEVER have another one like it!
One year later and so much better, it sounds like. Love your words, they help us all to treasure everyday. Oh yes and congrats on the big 12!
Wow, has it really ONLY been a year.... it sure was a long one!!! Hope this next year goes much quicker and you are all able to enjoy EACH and everyday! Love you guys.... p.s. I will get your carpet cleaner back to you someday, hopefully after the weekend. I have a couple spots in the Ypsi house I would like to try it on if that is OK. THANKS ;o)
Post a Comment