Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Trial over..Trial just beginning

Trial ended today with a guilty verdict. Apparently it is true if a police officer tells you to jump off a bridge you must do it and do it quickly. We will know more June 24th. Thanks for the prayers.

15 comments:

Cathy said...

I'm so sorry about that.....

GoldenShel said...

What the heck!?!?!?!? What does the 24th have to do with anything?

Kirstynn Evans said...

Emily, you are all in our thoughts and prayers. I cannot imagine what you are going through, but I know that the Savior is watching over your family as much as He is watching over Llyod. He has felt your pain, and knows your hurt. Please remember to turn to Him at every moment that you need strength. He will be how you get through this.

Presnell's Planet said...

We haven't forgotten you and you are still in our thoughts and prayers. Hang in there and we'll pray for a good June 24th.

Brooke said...

Emily, we are so sorry. You are all in our thoughts and prayers.

SarahJane said...

Our prayers are with you, Emily and family.

Ann said...

Oh Em, I'm so sorry. We'll pray for a good June 24th.

Tammy said...

We love you and will pray for your whole family.

TJHansenClan said...

I guess there's no way around this other than to say it totally stinks worse than --------. We are so, so, sorry. How we wish we could make it all better.
So our next step is to pray that the sentence - or whatever it is - will be light and easy? Keep us posted. I pray with my eyes open to whatever you have on your blog.
Jen Hansen

Heidi said...

I am stunned. Don't know what to say other than we love ALL of you AND I know there are many many more who love you and your family too! We are here for you, praying for you, Lloyd and the kids.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it! Never in a million years did I think he would be found guilty. We will keep praying for you. Hopefully the sentence will be light given the righteous lives you lead. Be strong! I know the Lord is with your family.

Johanna said...

I am so sorry. We will continue our prayers on your family's behalf. Hang in there, you will get through this.

HappyHulets said...

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!How can that be???? How blind can they get??????
Our thoughts and prayers are with you as well. We love you and please call on us for anything...when we get back into town.
Jen

Cathy said...

When you get your puter or something I need to chat. As soon as your on line please let me know. Your family has ideas and we need to chat with you! When you can.
Luv you Cathy

Melinda said...

I know there is nothing I can say to make this seem or sound better. However, I want you to know we are all on YOUR TEAM! Love you tons, Melinda