If they ever need another super hero to join them in fighting crime I know of another little boy with those exact same outfits which get worn daily almost. Or Spiderman or Optimus Prime could also join the ranks.
Superman with a light saber! What a superhero! Batman doesn't have a chance.
It's like looking back in time. Gotta love little boys.
Now there are some cuties for you. Where are the girls, they opting out of superhero attire for today?
Hey... I think Batman is missing his light saber because....... Guess what???? It's at my house! Love to see the boys having so much fun. Reminds me of Hayden at that age. Henry will be there soon! Nothing like being a superhero!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
If they ever need another super hero to join them in fighting crime I know of another little boy with those exact same outfits which get worn daily almost. Or Spiderman or Optimus Prime could also join the ranks.
Superman with a light saber! What a superhero! Batman doesn't have a chance.
It's like looking back in time. Gotta love little boys.
Now there are some cuties for you. Where are the girls, they opting out of superhero attire for today?
Hey... I think Batman is missing his light saber because....... Guess what???? It's at my house!
Love to see the boys having so much fun. Reminds me of Hayden at that age. Henry will be there soon! Nothing like being a superhero!
Post a Comment