Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Police Cruiser Video

The video starts after Lloyd gives me my phone and he yells "Give me my kids!" I did cut one part out where the lunch lady is giving her phone and address. The only other thing happening during that time is you hear Allie crying "That is my dad.." over and over. Keep in mind I have put just over 9 minutes on here and the jury only got to see 2 minutes and 6 seconds. (I'm pretty sure that is the right amount of time.) I will say that watching the video everything seems extremely slow compared to how it felt things happened on September 20th.

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Emily,
I am sitting on my couch after watching this video and all I want to do is go wake up my babies so I can hug them. I am sorry that your family has had to go through such a difficult time. Know that my thoughts are with you as you continue to work through it and to hopefully get past it.
Melissa Nickel

Cathy said...

That was awlful to watch I can't imagine living it. We love you and hope to see you soon.
Love cat
ps tiff is excited for the kids to be here for her birthday!

HappyHulets said...

I am crying all over the place right now. I simply cannot imagine going through this. You are a strong woman and your kids are amazing and Lloyd was absolutly justified. I wouldn't give my kid up either, there was no reason for this to happen. We love you!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Emily,
I was crying watching this. My heart aches for you and your family. We will keep praying that the judge shows compassion, and recognizes that Lloyd was just trying to protect his boys.

GoldenShel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
GoldenShel said...

OK....So I REALLY lost my temper, and after rethinking decided I should delete my comment. I really don't know what to say I am still so beside myself that something like this could happen in AMERICA? Why can cops get away with something like this? I think something should be done to this officer for the way she handled this situation. It is so sad that they (COPS)seem to just be able to do such stupid things and never have to pay the consequences!

I'm so sorry this happened to you guys! Hopefully there will be a lesson learned by everyone. We all need to take better care of the children in our care..whether our own children or someone elses. I've told many people that I would have done the same thing as Lloyd did. GOod Luck and God Bless. Hopefully the wonderful judicial system ?????? will be merciful. Please Judge..I hope he watched this WHOLE video and could hear that cop make up her lies!

jenifer said...

whatever. lloyd did NOT assault the woman- he just got took the kid. He was upset, but he had a group of people around that were irrational. she was not doing an investigation, she wouldn't even talk to shana, she was just trying to collect evidence to justify her use of force. she knew it was wrong, you can hear her over and over trying to justify herself. she didn't want to know what happened, she acted like she didn't know it was the father, whatever. sorry. this sucks. no. he NEVER knocked the lady down. and, she DID know it was the Father... uggghhhh. don't like this lady. sorry this happened to you.