I realize I haven't posted a legal update for a while...
So, here you have the good, bad and ugly.
Good Friday CPS (child protective services) came for a friendly visit. They have been ordered to finish the case. Normal procedure is to talk to the kids at school the come for an unscheduled visit. The blessing is that the worker called me the day before said he just needed to check the box. He was very nice but I hate the fact CPS was in my home. He said in a few years I would laugh about this, I'm not so sure about that! He also said we wouldn't see them again. Thank Heavens!!
Last week I became aware the prosecution began doing interviews of witnesses. Interesting as far as I know they haven't been able to get amazing dirt on us.
For now we are still #1 for May 11 (Happy Mother's day to me) When I pulled the Judges schedule they only have one other civil case listed after ours, however they do have that case listed for the rest of the week on the schedule. I don't know why. My understanding is that criminal in custody go first, then criminal then civil.
I know lots of fun ahead!!
2 comments:
At least is it winding down. I will be so glad for you when it is all over.
Come see us when you get out our way this summer if you can.
Thanks for the update. Ugh, I hope it goes okay. Love you
Jen
Post a Comment