Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I'm outta here...

Photo: Northwest Airlines Plane
I told you great things were going to be happening.
So, I'm leaving....
On a jet plane...
(Can you hear the joy singing in my heart!!)
With 5 kiddos in June.
I found an awesome deal on tickets.
(While stealing my friends internet.)
So, Utah and Montana brace yourselves
Brumbaughs are coming for a month this summer!
What is even better Lloyd will be able to come out for part of the time too!!

4 comments:

HappyHulets said...

AHHH I can see the blog! Super cute I love the header pics and all of the kids on the side. I am soooooo jealous of the airfare, next time you find that you better have me on speed dial.
Thanks, Jen

Kelli Duthrie said...

YAY! You will have to come visit us! Especially since I can't go anywhere!

TJHansenClan said...

I'm so excited for you guys. I hope you have a great time. Of course, if you have too great a time, you may not want to come back! Just remember there are plenty of people here who love you!
Jen:)

Cathy said...

WeARE EXCITED TO SEE YOU ALL! PLEASE HURRY JUNE! CATHY