I can't wait for the trial to be over so that I can write what I really think and feel about the whole trial etc. Up to this point I have to be fairly factual but just wait until the verdict is over then you'll get an earful (or eyeful as you will be reading) should you choose.

Yesterday, stunk!! Okay, the whole day didn't really stink just about 15 minutes of the day. I went to check the kids out of school so they can start at their new school on Monday. Mr. Independent aka Reuben decided to take it upon himself to leave Jackson's classroom and gather the girls. Only one problem he didn't tell me what he was doing which sent me into immediate panic mode. The school was letting other students leave the halls were chaos. Finally, I found Allie with him. You would think all would be well and my nerves would calm. I turn the corner to find the lady who pulled Jackson away from me at the park sitting there. I wanted to scream, run away and cry all at the same time. Why WHy WHY do my boys insist on doing what they want when they want to. I did feel a bit bad for the lady because she looked a bit worried as to what I was going to do. Little does she know I am terrified of her. I did keep it together until I got to the car and could get someone on the phone to cry!! I think I would have been fine either Reuben ran off or I saw the lady but the situation was just too close for comfort. Needless to say as much as I loved my kids teachers, I won't miss the chance encounters.

Finally, my blog is private. However, it is only private because of the trial stuff. If you know of someone who wants to be invited just have them send me an e-mail. (Not that I really think there are sooo many out their, but maybe a few.) As long as I either know them or know of them I don't have a problem sending an invite. I just don't want the media reading my blog. I hope to someday take off the private status.
1 comment:
I bet it really helps to make fresh start at a new school. Are the kids cool with it? Ivy had a hard time moving and changing schools. Good luck with all the changes. We keep your family in our prayers. See ya on FB!
Post a Comment