When we were first married Lloyd informed me
that March Madness was the only time I would
lose him to sports!!!
(I didn't even know what March Madness was!!)

My philosophy now after 11 years of marriage...
If you can't get away from it
You better join it..
Have you done your bracket??

Allie, Emma, Jackson and Reuben
did brackets this year.
It should be interesting...
Bring on the MaDnEsS!!!
that March Madness was the only time I would
lose him to sports!!!
(I didn't even know what March Madness was!!)
My philosophy now after 11 years of marriage...
If you can't get away from it
You better join it..
Have you done your bracket??
Allie, Emma, Jackson and Reuben
did brackets this year.
It should be interesting...
Bring on the MaDnEsS!!!
1 comment:
Don't worry our brackets are set and Tyler has yet to win in 8 years. Good Luck!
Post a Comment