We will now wait for May 11th.
We should be first in line.
Today we were bumped by
a double trial
with life in prison on the line.
I have to admit they deserve a
fair trial.
I am just frustrated.
Maybe I will take a
full summer vacation
back west!!!
We should be first in line.
Today we were bumped by
a double trial
with life in prison on the line.
I have to admit they deserve a
fair trial.
I am just frustrated.
Maybe I will take a
full summer vacation
back west!!!
8 comments:
I am very sorry that the trial was moved to May but I am all about the summer vacation out west. (Just being supportive:)) I guess now you can look forward to the house move and THEN the trial. All my love!
grrr...that about sums it up....you are in our thoughts and prayers...
I thought I'd already left a comment, but it's not showing up. SO, if 2 show up from me, then I'm just crazy as usual! Anways, we really appreciate you keeping us posted, it's nice to be able to come to your blog and see what the latest news is. There must be a blessing or a silver lining or something for the trial to have been moved to May. So, I agree...go live your lives...move, go on vacation, enjoy SPRING (if it ever shows up there!). Just know that you are in our thoughts and prayers!
Love,
Michele & Tom
we've been praying and thinking of you...hang in there...
I'm so sorry, I'm will to say more than Grrr for you if you need. Just trying to be helpful. I agree with Tammy, a long vacation back West would be perfect. You'll remain in our prayers.
Melinda and Kevin
Wow, I can't possibly imagine what the silver lining could be around this dark, May 11th postponement. But I know there is one! I will keep thinking, trying to figure out what it could be . . . We love you!
Travis and April
I'm amazed at your strength and faith. You continue to be such a good example to me. It was hard to hear May 11th. Please know that you are in our daily prayers.
Marilyn
PS...the Mimi thing is my "grandma name"...gotta love it!
We are still praying for you guys, Heavenly Father knows when the best time is for the trial and it will come then. Take care and keep your chin up!
Post a Comment