Spring is coming!! I'm going to dance in the rain. Watch the flowers blossom. See the snow melt away. I'm so excited! Great things are going to be happening. Hurry up please I'm ready for Spring!!
Wishful thinking!?!?! Spring in February in MICHIGAN? But, you are right...Spring is COMING...just don't know when. Now, if you were in Georgia, you would already see the leaves popping out on the trees! Keep on wishing, it will happen sooner or later! Michele
2 comments:
Wishful thinking!?!?! Spring in February in MICHIGAN? But, you are right...Spring is COMING...just don't know when. Now, if you were in Georgia, you would already see the leaves popping out on the trees!
Keep on wishing, it will happen sooner or later!
Michele
We just had a huge snowstorm, (after the boys had played baseball at the park 10 days ago). I am ready for Spring also!
Post a Comment