Sunday, April 3, 2011

Mindfulness

Generally, I would agree that striving to focus on the present is a wonderful thing.
Less anxiety about the past and the future.
We only have this moment to live in right??

However, this moment doesn't feel so nice and serene.
I think everyone, I mean EVERYONE, took some
stubborn, annoy your family pills.


At this time I am being mindful in choosing Not to stay in this Moment!!
I will not get caught spinning on the outside chaos of life.
I will go make rolls and listen to music for the next hour. :)
Oohhhh, maybe even cinnamon rolls.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The magic moments of the past and future are sometimes there to help us get through the NOW. Knowing it has been better and can get better is a great promise!

Elisabeth

germanjules said...

ohhh, I knew I should have brought you ice cream yesterday, and now its Sunday and I shouldn't go to the store...but you are always, ALWAYS welcome to come and hide out at my house until the storm passes...and we can order in from ____ and hit my neighbor up for some treats...