Reuben: I am going to get a 1 bedroom house
Mom: Really, who will cook for you?
Reuben: I will
Mom: Who will clean for you?
Reuben: I will
Mom: Who will tuck you into bed at night?
Reuben: I will
Mom: What about the nights when you come into my bed?
Reuben: I won't have scary dreams in my 1 bedroom house
Mom: Will you have a wife?
Reuben: I can't have a wife until I am older, you know like 8.
Mom couldn't respond because she was laughing too hard, who knew 8 was old?
4 comments:
Oh, yes! 8 is a very wise age so I can see why he would chose then to marry.
Awesome!
At least we know he likes some time to himself, like most of it!
Hey, Emily! Not sure you will remember me but I'm Ginny Brown. My husband and I graduated with Lloyd in '01 at Northern. We were from Troy. I had the twin girls that Jan. I'd love to catch up. email me @ tjandginny@msn.com. Look forward to hearing from you.
Post a Comment