Friday, July 3, 2009

Vacation

I haven't been updating much because......
I'm on vacation...
Court updates are over....
Media updates are done...
Did I mention I'm on vaction????
My phone is out of service..
Remote in the Mountains...
This is the life....
Best of all Lloyd is on Vacation with our family
Who could ask for anything more?

3 comments:

HappyHulets said...

Hey sorry this took me so long.....
2251 N Holmes Ave ask for Blair tell him you know Jeff's daughter Jenni from Michigan! Good luck. Hope you are enjoying your vacation!

germanjules said...

we missed Lloyd at the pancake breakfast...so i'm glad to hear he was with you!

Heidi said...

Pancake breakfast???? You guys will ALL get a laugh at this one... We drove by at 9:30 thinking the ward breakfast was at 9:00 and saw the parade going on. It looked like tons of fun from the road, we flipped a U-ee and went out for breakfast. crazy, maybe next year!