It's a good day when the family is together again.
I am loving being back with Lloyd and for now
I love my little house and especially my bed.
It was nice to see family and a few friends.
I am so sorry we didn't get to meet up with more of our friends
back west, it feels like the last month flew by.
It is nice to be home.
Pictures will follow!!!
Legal update....
Lloyd had his first visit with the probation officer.

Michigan legislature passed a law in April and minimum
probation is 1 year. So, we are in Michigan until at least
June 24th of next year.
There is little planning ahead on things due to lack of
information on how a felony will affect our lives.
It is frustrating but things will work out.
For now I need to find schools for the kids to go to in September
.
For a brief moment I thought about homeschooling but Lloyd said I'm not allowed to! :)
I am loving being back with Lloyd and for now
I love my little house and especially my bed.
It was nice to see family and a few friends.
I am so sorry we didn't get to meet up with more of our friends
back west, it feels like the last month flew by.
It is nice to be home.
Pictures will follow!!!
Legal update....
Lloyd had his first visit with the probation officer.
Michigan legislature passed a law in April and minimum
probation is 1 year. So, we are in Michigan until at least
June 24th of next year.
There is little planning ahead on things due to lack of
information on how a felony will affect our lives.
It is frustrating but things will work out.
For now I need to find schools for the kids to go to in September
.
For a brief moment I thought about homeschooling but Lloyd said I'm not allowed to! :)
2 comments:
Glad to have you back! Hope you had a great time!
i did have to laugh that you wrote your last sentence in small print...too funny!
Post a Comment