Lloyd and David Granner (the jury foreman) have agreed to do this interview.
Many thanks for agreeing to this interview with Lucy Ann - we're very excited to have you in the studio! We are located at 1100 Victors Way, Suite 100 which is across State Street from Briarwood mall.
The interview is scheduled for 11:05am this Saturday so it would be best if you could get there about 10 minutes ahead of time. Feel free to bring your wife as well if she's interested and we hope you'll be able to get in touch with David Granner.
In the meantime, let me know if you have any other questions. You can learn more about the show at www.lucyannlance.com and can tell friends and family members that the interview will be live on air and livestreamed at www.1290wlby.com. I've CC'd Lucy Ann Lance, the host, as well.
3 comments:
Lloyd, you did a great job in this interview. I'm so glad that Lucy Ann was so open to hear your story. Hopefully now you all can move forward. Love, Kevin and Melinda
Well I'm very disappointed that I just learned about the interview here, too late. I hope it will be archived and available somewhere.
I woke up this morning thinking about you guys. We've been out of town with Laren's Class Reunion - and before that I was at Girls Camp, etc...
I had to delete my profile on Facebook due to someone trying to steal my identity - long story.
Anyway, I was glad to learn Lloyd did not receive any jail time. I cannot believe they wouldn't transfer his probation to another state if you wanted to move. That is a bit ridiculous to me. But then again, the whole thing is a bit ridiculous to me - he shouldn't have gotten any probation on any fines and there should have been no trial, in my opinion!
Sending you many (((((HUGS))))) I hope now you can pretty much ride out the probation (and that Lloyd will be able to end it early) and then you can move on with your lives and let the dust settle. You guys are strong and you are handling this circumstance, taking each day as they come and I think that is pretty respectable.
Keep hanging in there. You guys are still in our prayers.
Post a Comment