Friday, June 12, 2009

Pride comes before the Fall

Earlier this week I was ticked...
I thought Allie had lost this...

Lots of ranting and raving. Blaming, and questioning responsibility of my 10 year old! I know very poor parenting but I was mad. I use my iPod a lot!! Tonight I set about to find it. I checked everywhere then out of the corner of my eye I saw a box. Oh yea, I threw a bunch of stuff in the box when I was doing the stash and dash to clean the house for pictures so we can list it. What did I find in the box? You guessed it, my iPod right where I threw it. What did I do next? A huge apology to my daughter. What did she do? A big hug and "that's alright mom." I really have a great daughter.
Love you Lots Allie Ann!!

No comments: