- A scripture tote: I have a quad. I would like this tote to be sort of a carry all. For example: if I go to a fireside I don't want to have to carry my tote, notebook, wallet etc all seperately. However, I also don't want a huge bage saying I have the kitchen sink with me either.
- I am in need of some type of purseish thing. I had a purse once (thanks Tiffany) I liked it but I put a hole in it. I want something that I can use with whatever I am wearing be it brown or black. Something of medium size that is useful and cute but cost effective. I know I want a miracle. Everything needs to have a spot. I tried bags but everything falls out and I feel clumsy. I want to look cute!
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Are you in need of searching the internet...
This will be my last post for tonight. (I think the neighbors are getting curious, and I really don't want to talk with the police.) For anyone up to the challenge and in need of a purpose of being on the internet. I am looking for the two following items: (Actually I'm not looking for them remember I don't have internet. GRRR)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
did you see my post about my bag? I looked and looked at bags
Call me. I gots lotsa info on all sorts of bags. I can also do the websearch while I talk to you.
My bag isn't cost effective, but what shape bag are really looking for?
Target has some very cute purses right now in all different colors that would be the perfect size for your Quad and then some extra space too. They are not big, but medium size, I would say. They are $9.99 and if you wanted the one that would go with pretty much everything I would pick the one with black and white print. I'm pretty sure these "purses" have a round handle - if that helps you in finding them.
Misty and I find our best purse finds at the DI. of corse we usually find them when we are not supose to be spending money so they have to be cost effective! Cathy
Post a Comment