Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Addicted horrible withdrawls

I think I just might die.
Okay not really, but this is rough. I love checking blogs. I love looking up random things on the internet. Can I tell you I even love doing my bills. All require the internet. We had our internet shut off for the move which didn't happen. It would be stupid to pay for it to be turned back on when hopefully we find another dream house to move into soon. For now I sit in our Expedition, by myself (this part is actually kinda nice) stealing my friends internet because she isn't home. Do you think the neighbors have noticed? What would I tell someone if they knock on the window? "Hi, my name is Emily and I am an internetaholoic!" Would they laugh or call the insane asylum? Who cares I have just checked blogs, read e-mail and I might check Craigslist, just because I can!!! Or I might go home because my toes are cold and I am to cheap to turn on the truck an waste gas just to warm them up. The internet is worth any pain I might suffer for the moment.

If you wonder why I am not at the library, my computer doesn't like their internet and I can't remember all my passwords for fb etc my computer remembers them for me!

2 comments:

The Boyds said...

Thanks for the laugh! Made my day! You seem to do that a lot. Good luck sneaking!

Kirstynn Evans said...

Emily, you are so funny! This is so true though. When we moved into our new house, we were here for 6 days without internet! It was then that I realized, 1) I get a lot more done when my computer is not on, and 2) I am a lot more happier when the computer is on! Thanks for the good laugh. I can't wait to hear about the new house!