The picture is designed waiting to be sent to the printer.
Only problem is I am back in the hospital with another
Kidney infection, bladder infection and extra small kidney stones.
Hopefully this time they will be able to really figure out what is wrong.
I promise the next post will have pictures of the kids and something fun.
I am so thankful for an amazing husband, friends, ward member, and of course
doctors, nurses, and drugs, (lots and lots of drugs.)
When I get over this I will send the christmas picture out.
Only problem is I am back in the hospital with another
Kidney infection, bladder infection and extra small kidney stones.
Hopefully this time they will be able to really figure out what is wrong.
I promise the next post will have pictures of the kids and something fun.
I am so thankful for an amazing husband, friends, ward member, and of course
doctors, nurses, and drugs, (lots and lots of drugs.)
When I get over this I will send the christmas picture out.
4 comments:
UUUGGH!
Hope that you are feeling better soon.
Things have finally settled down for me.
I am missing playing volleyball, but Tim plays hockey on Tuesday nights now. We will have to figure something out!
Talk to you soon.
Missy
Wow Em I'm sorry to hear that! I hope and pray that you get better and are able to get back home with your family!
Man! You poor thing! I hope the doctors really can figure it out this time. I'm so sorry for everything you're going through. I wish I were there to help you. I'll keep praying for you, though.
Post a Comment