
We start with Reuben's Christmas Concert.
Reuben is the second from the end.
All reports were he didn't sing!!
I'm sure Lloyd and the girls had fun
watching him stand there!!
Reuben has informed us when he grows up he wants to be a dad.Great!! here he must be practicing for twins...
Nora is growing up way to fast!!She was trying to help me type in my journal.


On to Emma's holiday concert.....
She was so excited, the school splits the concerts
by grade. It took longer to drive to the school
than for the concert :)
This is the Sunday I was in the hospital.
Lloyd knows I want the kids to look nice for church.
So.... he took a picture to get my approval!!
Great job Babe!
2 comments:
I love that Reuben wants to be a dad when he grows up!
Kudos to Lloyd for the hard work he's doing.
I hope you're getting well.
Emily your hair is cute in the head band! It looks like you cut it shorter. I like it! Jess
Post a Comment