Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Memory Tag - You're it!

A few friends have this post on their blogs so I guess I was tagged.

Let's see ..... who reads my blog... and who's gutsy enough to comment! Is this a good idea!? You might learn something new about me from the comments! Well.... here goes.....

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! I guess good or bad, but be nice! (If you don't have a blogger account, you can still leave a comment under Anonymous.

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog (if you have one) and see how many people leave a memory about you.(if you're reading this, consider yourself tagged!)

7 comments:

Johanna said...

I have lots of great memories, but my favorite thing is you coming to rescue my sanity by coming over pick me and my kids up just to go to Wal-Mart when I didn't have a car. It was the kindest thing anyone has ever done for me.

Sox said...

Hmm. Where to begin. How about the first time you had us over for dinner when you were still renting the farm. I saw you feeding 10 month old Emma (!) spaghetti and thought you were some criminal for doing so. Later, I learned much better. And there's the time you made me stop fixing my garbage disposal to come over and make cookies with you and the girls.

germanjules said...

our first Sunday at the ward you had us come over for lunch, you didn't know what you were going to make, but that didn't stop you...i remember one of the other woman that overheard you, gasped, literally, that you would invite someone you didn't know for lunch...oh and there was the time that you rescued me from the airport...thanks a million for that!

SarahJane said...

When we were dating Ammon was always saying "the Brumbaugh's this and the Brumbaugh's that." (as in you are super cool and have the best kids he's ever babysat, etc.) Does that count?

Anonymous said...

Sarah,
Ammon's babysitting rate was perfect. We have yet to find someone else who will babysit for ice cream!!

The Boyds said...

BEST NEIGHBOR EVER!
Late night cards with Baylor being a baby monitor away.
Did the girls lock you out of the house again? Sure you can borrow your key.
Ding Dong. Hi Allie and Emma. Is your mom in the shower.
Oh and sorry about that swimming pool. Worst home teachers ever. Someday we'll replace it.

Heidi said...

Oh my... where do I start. I could pull the first time you came to our house and Allie went straight to the fridge to see what goodies we had or... I could pull our intersting conversation in the nursing room today. :) There has been so so many inbetween but overall just awesome great friends that will remain that way forever! Thanks for always being there through thick and thin, good and bad - you are awesome!