Thursday, June 19, 2008

Naming baby girl, vote on left!!

Our friends did this on their blog so I am going to copy them for fun and out of a bit of desperation. I'm still indecisive about this baby girls name....hmmm quite the problem. The middle name is Grace but what to do about a first name. Thankfully Brumbaugh is set in stone as the last name. Please vote if you have an amazing name to add leave it in comments and I will add it to the poll.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, now comments are set-up!! Here are the e-mails I received before I fixed it. I must say I think this is so fun!! Oh, by the way I should say I'll add a name if I think I might actually use the name. I know so indecisive :)

From Dawn:
Emily,
Ok, so we don't have a google account so I can't leave you a comment. But of course, I LOVE naming babies-I really should of had at least 12, but the good Lord knew I was just going to have a time with 3! So here it goes!

Eliza Jane Brumbaugh
Jillian Elnora Brumbaugh
Kaith Lenora Brumbaugh
Grace (Gracie) Brumbaugh

Carlie Dawn Brumbaugh-Hahahahahahha I just had to put that one in there!

Man, I always have a stash of names, but my mind has just gone blank. Oh well, here are a few.

Take care, we look forward to seeing you guys when we come out!

Love,
DAWN:)

From John and Liz:
Hey guys, I just voted but I wanted to add two more cents to the vote. I chose Sarai because she can always go by Sara or Rai (which is fairly popular actually like with Rylin or Rylie) if she doesn't like Sarai. Anyway good luck with the last few weeks Emily and whichever name is chosen will be great -they are all cute names!

From Johanna:
Emily,
Hey, I just have to say, I love your blog is is to cute. You have done a great job. Because I am electronically challenged, I couldn't leave a comment for a baby name, so I will email it to you. I love the name Erica. I wanted to name Adrienne that, but couldn't because another family member took it first.

Johanna

From Heidi:
Ok, could not find the comment on the naming the baby - but I REALLY REALLY REALLY LIKE Nora. Way cute and so awesome because it is after Grandmas! I love old names! Hope all is going well - let me know when baby comes. Things are busy crazy here 1 week till recital. Yikes!!!

Sox said...

Edith (Edie or Edee)
Esther
Esmerelda J/K
Arien

germanjules said...

i'm going to vote on lenora grace everytime i come, because it sounds the best together...