Thursday, July 10, 2008

Our Little One is Here

6 comments:

GoldenShel said...

Congratulations on the beautiful baby girl. Love the name, what a compromise ;-)
Love, Michele & Tom

Johanna said...

Congratulations!
Best Wishes,
Burke and Johanna

Heidi said...

Wow - I see lots of Emily in her! She is beautiful!!! I usually can't tell who babies look like, but the picture on the left is Emily's definitely look. So glad you finally got an epidural! Congrats Em on that! I LOVE her name, I told Blake, if we ever had another and it was a girl, Nora should be on the voting list! Congrats to all of you! Can't wait to hear what all the kids have to say about her! Let me know if you guys need anything - we are just home. Get some sleep - he he he, I can say that cuz I know how lovely it can be. :) Can't wait to see her in person. She will seem so small compared to Henry! Talk to you later - Heidi

HappyHulets said...

Oh she is a doll! I think she looks like Emma and Mommy. So happy for you guys, let me know if you need anything!
Jen

SarahJane said...

Congratulations! We're so happy for you. She's a cutie.

~Sarah and Ammon

jenifer said...

ohhh-- what a sweet baby!! i'm so excited for you that she is here, safe and sound... how sweet!
we sure miss you guys!!! congratulations!
jen and todd