Reuben and Jackson started soccer last Saturday. They both had a great time when it came time to play the game. Before they started playing the game they had to do the normal dribbling, passing and shooting on goal exercises. Jackson and Reuben both lost interest in the drills. Most of the time Jackson was just running and kicking the ball around the field.
Dad got a little too involved with the drills and he ended up have to help coach the kids.





3 comments:
I like the top picture. You got all the little kids to line up obediently and then there's Lloyd... He appears to be the lone trouble maker kicking his ball the wrong way.
I do what I can to help the kids color outside of the lines.
Lloyd
I also like that the topmost links in the left-hand column lead the unsuspecting viewer into galleries with hundreds of pictures of Lloyd's bikes -- Only Lloyd's bikes. If you've ever wondered what a clipless pedal looks like from 6 inches away then this is the album for you!
Maybe later in the season you'll be able to post pictures of Lloyd actually riding one or both of those bikes... :)
Post a Comment