Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Family Editing


For Christmas I received Adobe Photoshop Elements 6
I am now just getting around to try and teach myself how to use it.
I must say it was nice to change faces of the kids for ones in a better shot. I couldn't figure out how to change Reuben's face without it leaving a 3rd arm on Allie. I am sure to figure it out someday!

2 comments:

HappyHulets said...

Oh that is adorable! Pretty soon it will be outdated and you will get to use photo shop again. I want that so bad, so you will have to let me know how it is.

Jake Egbert said...

Wow, Emily! Your family pictures have come a long way. You did a great job on this one!

Was this shot with your new Canon camera, as well? I hope you are liking the new camera since I felt like I practically bullied you into choosing the Canon. I have had great luck with mine.