Saturday, March 13, 2010

A Stay-at-home Mom's Resume

For a school assignment I have to do a resume
I am not even close to being done however;
this is what I have come up with so far....

Objective

Position utilizing skills as an effective Human Service worker.

Professional Skills

Finance manager

13 years of balanced budgeting, responsible for cost analysis of product usage, reviewed efficiency of suppliers

Extensive Interpersonal Communication Skills:

Motivational speaking, conflict management,

Personal Advocate for students in Educational System

Identified and obtained proper testing for students to receive necessary services to succeed at school, served on advisor committee regarding budget cuts, attended weekly meetings as adult representative for students.

Accomplishments

Acquired crisis management skills

Developed and implemented organizational system

Time-management of multiple schedules

Recognize when help is needed to complete task

Honors in post secondary education

Education

Washtenaw Community College

September 2009 – present

Human Services Program

References

Furnished upon request

1 comment:

Lyndee @ A Recovering Craft Hoarder said...

That was AWESOME!!! I might have to copy and paste some of it. Human services? That's awesome--I tried getting into the MSW program at BYU, but it was not be...at least not this year. Maybe one day. Or law school? The possibilities, right?!!