Sunday, January 17, 2010

I confess....

I have a friend from high school, who had a friend who did this post. So, I copy because I enjoyed reading about their confessions. Feel free to play along!!

  • I can't lie. I even went back to the Secretary of the State to pay more sales tax on a car once.
  • I love quiet!!
  • A good nap is a couple of hours.
  • I'm terrified of the dark.
  • I worry about anything. Lloyd says I worry enough for both of us.
  • I have always struggled with the "mom" I am.
  • I have been told I have it all together only to feel like many things are falling apart.
  • When I am really anxious I will smell Lloyd and it helps to calm me down.
  • I think everyone can benefit from counseling, even if there is no traumatic life experience.
  • I bake when I am stressed. Rolls, bread, cookies
  • I can't stand keeping things we aren't using.
  • I was sure we weren't going to have more kids after the two girls, we now call them Jackson, Reuben, and Nora.
  • I am not the person you want to be with in an emergency, I don't think well; though, I am getting much better.
  • I love going to school, I think it has made me a better mom.
  • I wish I could cry more often, it would be such a release.
  • The one thing I would do anything to avoid at any cost is having our family split apart.

3 comments:

Ronda said...

I LOVE IT! Thanks so much for playing along! I agree with you on so many levels. Especially the one about everyone could benefit from counseling, even if they haven't had anything tramautic happen to them. Isn't trying to be a good mom and wife tramautic enough some days. :) Next time you visit make sure you leave a comment so I know you were there. :)

Lyndee @ A Recovering Craft Hoarder said...

I think this is such a great idea! It's a quick way to learn more about you...and to reflect on myself.

The Boyds said...

Oh how I miss the baking!