Ok - you've got to get me more detials? Did they do each other? Oh... probably not - they have the same style. I am guessing Reuben did Jackson and himself too. Am I right? Is it permanant marker. Them Boys.... gotta love em!
I think the marker is the innocent party here. My money is on "Rubindo the Magnificent" as the less-than-innocent participant in this artistic endeavor...
4 comments:
Ok - you've got to get me more detials? Did they do each other? Oh... probably not - they have the same style. I am guessing Reuben did Jackson and himself too. Am I right? Is it permanant marker. Them Boys.... gotta love em!
Sure am glad little tiger doesn't do thaT Or even like yto acolor, but h[e do]eS like[ to punch k eys
I think the marker is the innocent party here. My money is on "Rubindo the Magnificent" as the less-than-innocent participant in this artistic endeavor...
Cute Jackson & Reuben! Hopefully it will wear of quickly!
Michele
Post a Comment